What Patients are Saying About Dr Hall
Without a doubt fabulous service! Superior quality glasses.
My experience at Ardmore Eye Care is always top-notch. Dr. Hall is professional, thorough in his exams, and my appointments with his office is more like hanging out with friends than with visiting a doctor. Simply…the best.
Staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I had a wonderful experience and would greatly recommend Ardmore Eye Care.
Our whole family uses Ardmore eye care and we have had excellent service. Dana is great at picking out frames as well.
You need a qualified Doctor when there are problems or potential problems.
Dr James Hall
Serving Patients In Ardmore For Over 25 Years
- Dr. Hall has an extensive background in ocular disease, contact lenses and optics.
- Dr. Hall graduated from St. Joseph’s University in 1980 with a B.S. in biology.
- He received his Doctor of Optometry degree in 1985 from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
- In 1986 he completed the competitive residency program in primary care at The Eye Institute in Philadelphia.
Dr. Hall is:
- a member of the American Optometric Association,
- a Fellow in the American Academy of Optometry
- an Examiner for the National Board of Optometry.