Daily Disposables Extended Wear
Color – Replacement
Bifocal – Multifocal – Gas Permeable
Rigid Gas Permeable – Specialty
Dry Eye Contacts
Toric – Astgmatism – Biomedics
Buy Contact Lenses Here
Contact Lense Info @ www.ContactLenses.org
- Our professionals can help fit you into a pair of lenses that is just right for you.
- We are experts in fitting contact lenses and can handle the most specialized needs.
- Whether rigid or soft lenses, we are experienced in handling the most difficult of prescriptions.
- Our doctors fit various kinds of contact lenses based on each individual’s unique vision problems.
- We offer the broadest possible choice of lenses available, including the industry’s most recent, proven innovations.
- Our experienced doctors have served as clinical investigators for a number of contact lens companies, providing the data and information needed to develop new and better lenses.
- It’s no surprise that we specialize in the “difficult to fit” contact lens patient.
New lens materials and allergy medications have made it possible for allergy sufferers to eliminate the burning itchy eyes associated with allergies.
Prescription medications such as Patanol and Alocril are amazingly effective and safe even in children as young
Good Habits = Good Health
Care for your lenses exactly as you’re taught for healthy, trouble-free wear.
Regular Replacement = Comfort
Replace your contact lenses on the right schedule for easy, comfortable wear.